Enter our prize draw to win two concert tickets to see Stromzy, Lewis Capaldi or Little Mix in 2021!
How to enter: register for our newsletter on our website following these three easy steps:
- Head to our homepage at https://www.eventsinternational.co.uk/
- Click 'newsletter' in the top right-hand corner next to our contact number
- Type in your email address and click subscribe
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Events International(the “Promoter”), a member of the Travelopia Group of companies. Registered office: Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD. Registered in England No: 2746479. Please note the Promoter’s principal place of trading is at Ground Floor, Ashvale 2, Ashurch Business Centre, Alexandra Way, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NB. (“Promoter Address”).
2. Eligibility: This competition/prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition. All entries via registration will be entered automatically into the competition between Thursday 26th November 12:00 pm and Friday 4th December 12:00 pm.
3. How to Enter: Register for our newsletter on our website following the three simple steps described. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. Dates: The prize draw/competition opens at on Thursday 26th November 2020 12:00 pm and closes at midnight on Friday 4th December 12:00 pm. All entries must be received by 11:59 am on the end date.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or (ii) the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, including without limitation by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
7. Prize(s): There is one prize available for two concert tickets. IMPORTANT: Accommodation is not included within the prize, and if required is at the cost of the prize winners. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize. Inclusions and timings for clarity:
The prize includes :
Two tickets of the winners choice to see Stromzy, Lewis Capaldi or Little Mix in 2021 live in concert. Both tickets must be for the same event.
8. The winner is not allowed to sell, transfer or auction the prize on to a third party.
9. Subject to these terms and conditions, the prize will be as published and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
10. Selection of winners: One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries of the competition/prize draw.
11. Notification: The winner will be notified by email by Midday on Monday 7th December 2020 with instructions on how to claim their prize. The accuracy of the email address, phone number provided is the responsibility of the entrant. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winner must be received by the Promoter immediately on Monday 7th December 2020. Should the Promoter not receive confirmation from the winners at the point of first contact, or in the event that the winner or substitute winner is unreachable or ineligible or declines to accept the prize, or a substitute winner fails to acknowledge the prize as specified by the Promoter, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant, picked by random from the remaining entries. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Winner(s) details: Details of the winner(s), name and country of residence, will be obtainable after Monday 7th December 2020 by writing to the Promoter Address quoting ‘Winners: Concert Tickets Prize Draw - November 2020 ’. The winners may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
13. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
14. The Promoter may use photographs, names, age and town/city of the winner in future publications and publicity, and may require the winner to take part in promotional publicity as specified by the Promoter, including without limitation being filmed, interviews, photoshoots etc. By entering the Competition, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Competition and the prize, the winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the Competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter has arranged the Competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities, of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the entrant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter or otherwise as prohibited by law.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
(All times in GMT)