10 Reasons Why you should go to Cheltenham Festival
Posted on 10/01/2018
Taking place from 13th - 16th March 2018, Cheltenham Festival is the highlight of the jump season and a perfect event to entertain your valued customers or enjoy with a group of friends.
The Festival features four thrilling days of racing where capacity crowds descend upon the racecourse to create the renowned atmosphere that the Festival is legendary for.
Cheltenham Festival is an event very special to us, which is why we have come up with these ten reasons why you should be donning your tweed and flat caps and heading to Cheltenham NH Festival in 2018.
- Cheltenham NH Festival is rightly regarded as the highlight of the jump season.
- The Cheltenham Roar! Enough to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
- Features the most important hurdle race of the season during Champion Day; The Unibet Champion Hurdle.
- Ladies Day brings exquisite style & glamour throughout.
- Enjoy an Irish affair on St. Patricks Thursday combined with fantastic racing with the JLT novices starting off the day.
- A choice of premium hospitality packages to suit the occasion.
- Superb Four Course Luncheon included in each package.
- Talks from guest speakers, tipsters and Tote betting facilities.
- Complimentary bar at the facility you choose.
- A committed hostess team to accommodate you and guests.
Our Official hospitality packages provide the perfect way to enjoy the National Hunt Festival, the best tickets, fantastic food and an unforgettable atmosphere is guaranteed.