Rugby's Biggest Year - The Gala Dinner (The Hilton Hotel, Park Lane)
Tuesday 15th September 2015
Join four World Cup winning rugby legends in the luxury surroundings of the Hilton Park Lane, London for the most spectacular rugby gala dinner of 2015, just three days before England's crucial opening game at the World Cup.
Hosted by the best in the business, former England international, Martin Bayfield, the evening is packed full of live entertainment including Q & A panels, a live, pre-dinner music performance by England Rugby Soprano, Laura Wright, a special set from The Pub Landlord, Al Murray, as well as an after party to remember with a live band and DJ.
Your evening includes:
- Champagne & drinks reception
- Hosted by Martin Bayfield
- Opening music performance by the England Soprano, Laura Wright
- 2003 Legends Q & A Panel with Lawrence Dallaglio, Matt Dawson, Lewis Moody & Jason Leonard
- 3-Course gourmet dinner & half bottle wine per person
- After dinner comedy from the Pub Landlord, Al Murray
- After party with live band & DJ
- International Rugby Players in attendance
- Grand Auction
Bookings are taken as tables of 10, subject to availability.
Not sure what you want? Have a look at everything we offer.
On behalf of myself and my guests, I would like to thank you and your team for the arrangements and brilliant hospitality provided on Saturday for the England v France match. The staff were friendly and very helpful; from the security guards outside to the bar staff and hostesses inside. The allocat... read more »